Outlook Taskbar – display tasks from multiple pst (personal folders)
The Todo Bar in Outlook 2007 by default displays only the tasks that are found in the main mail box. So If you flag a mail in mailbox then it appears in the taskbar as a item. But once you have archived/moved the mail to a local folder (pst) it gets removed from the todo bar.
We can make sure that flagged mail from the local pst show up by modifying the pst properties.
You can achive that by doing the following,
- Click on top level folder of the pst
- Right and select properties
- Check the box that says “Display reminders and tasks from this folder in To-Do bar“.
Here a screen shot of this should look,
No comments yet.
Leave a Reply
- Minimized Cisco VPN Client on Windows 7
- Extracting from Nokia Backup file .nbu
- Lenovo Thinkpad W500 turning off the Integrated Camera
- Command line control of Bluetooth on IBM T43, T60 , W500 …
- Remove/Delete SharePoint Lists in Outlook 2007
- Outlook Taskbar – display tasks from multiple pst (personal folders)
- Customize SQL Plus prompt – Part 2
- Customize SQL Plus prompt